In any of the subject areas covered by the call for papers, we encourage high-quality publications describing innovative and unpublished findings of conceptual, creative, experimental, or theoretical work or study. A manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere when it is submitted.
- All the papers submitted to the conference should be written in English with the maximum page length of 4 – 6 printed pages (10pt font) in double column.
- Submission should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template, which can be found here:
- Authors should submit their original unpublished work in MS Word format to CISCT-2023.
- Papers already submitted to other conferences/journals are not allowed.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of a paper is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee
- Papers shall be submitted through the Microsoft CMT link:
The similarity index of each paper submitted to CISCT2023 must be less than 20% (including references) and a single source of less than 5% for the submission process. The author bears sole responsibility for any plagiarism. Any paper found to have a similarity index that is greater than the permitted limit is subject to desk rejection.
All articles submitted to CISCT2023 will undergo a proper review process. Throughout the review process, several different factors will be taken into consideration, including relevance, structure, research method, ethical conduct, language standard, originality, references, hypothesis, result presentation, proficiency, format, and a wide range of other elements.
Review committee will evaluate each manuscript that is submitted to CISCT2023 provided it passes the similarity index test. By submitting your work, you consent to having it checked for plagiarism by CISCT2023.
The uniqueness and creative research contribution will be taken into consideration when evaluating the work.
Scientific publishing requires adherence to ethical standards. In order to ensure that ethical criteria are satisfied, familiarise yourself with IEEE’s publication principles. Learn about authorship, proper citation of sources, plagiarism, accurate data reporting, and the value of publishing unique research.
- All writers who are prepared to submit their works to CISCT2023 must abide by IEEE’s anti-plagiarism policy.
- Before being sent to a pre-conference review, every paper submitted to the CISCT-2023 will be checked for plagiarism using anti-plagiarism software (Turnitin / CrossCheck (iThenticate)).
- Authors should adhere to strict guidelines for publication ethics.
- The fabrication or falsification of facts, plagiarism, including the publication of the author’s own work more than once without proper attribution, and misuse of the work are all prohibited.
Join a community of early stage startups.
space is available.