Professor (Dr.) Satish K. Singh
(Section Chair) IEEE
IT Department, IIIT Allahabad
Professor (Dr.) Ramesh C Bansal
Department of Electrical Engineering at University of Sharjah, UAE
Professor (Dr.) Asheesh Kumar Singh
Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, MNNIT, Allahabad
Professor (Dr.) Atif Iqbal
Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Qatar University, Doha, Qatar
Dr. Mousa Marzband
Department of mathematics, Physics, and Electrical Engineering
Northumbria University, United Kingdom
- All the papers submitted to the conference should be written in English with the maximum page length of six printed pages (10pt font). However, three additional pages are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per extra page.
- Authors should submit their original unpublished work in PDF format to CISCT-2023.
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- Submission should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template, which can be found here.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of a paper is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- All the paper submission will be done on EDAS conference management software.
Every paper submitted to the CISCT-2023 will be checked for plagiarism by using anti-plagiarism software (Turnitin), before being sent to a pre-conference review. Authors should observe high standards with respect to publication ethics. Falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the author’s own work without proper citation, and misappropriation of the work are all unacceptable.