The registration fee* (NON – REFUNDABLE) category is given below:
|S. No.||Registration Type||IEEE Members||Non-IEEE Members|
|1||Student (UG/PG) / Research Scholar (Full Time only)||₹ 4000||₹ 5000|
|2||Faculty/Academician||₹ 6000||₹ 7000|
|3||Industry Person||₹ 7000||₹ 8000|
|4||Participant (Listener)||₹ 1500||₹ 2000|
|5||Foreign Authors / Participant||$ 400||$ 500|
*Additional 10% discount will be provided on registration fee to the registered author(s) / Participants belonging to SC/ST category (subject to submission of the category certificate)
The registration fee can be paid in the following modes:
Bank Details (RTGS/NEFT/IMPS):
Beneficiary Name: Graphic Era (Deemed to be University) R & D
Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd. Account Type: Saving
Branch ID: 2959 Bank Address: Saharanpur Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Account Number: 919010071768467 NEFT/RTGS/IFSC CODE: UTIB0002959
MICR Code: 248211006 SWIFT Code: AXISINBB093
- All the papers submitted to the conference should be written in English with the maximum page length of six printed pages (10pt font). However, three additional pages are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per extra page.
- Authors should submit their original unpublished work in PDF format to CISCT-2023.
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- Submission should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template, which can be found here.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of a paper is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- All the paper submission will be done on EDAS conference management software.
Every paper submitted to the CISCT-2023 will be checked for plagiarism by using anti-plagiarism software (Turnitin), before being sent to a pre-conference review. Authors should observe high standards with respect to publication ethics. Falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the author’s own work without proper citation, and misappropriation of the work are all unacceptable.
Join a community of early stage startups.
space is available.