- All the papers submitted to the conference should be written in English with the maximum page length of 4 – 6 printed pages (10pt font) in double column IEEE Conference
- Authors should submit their original unpublished work in PDF/MS Word format to CISCT-2023.
- Papers already submitted to other conferences/journals are not allowed.
- Submission should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template, which can be found here (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
- The decision regarding the acceptance of a paper is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- Papers will be submitted through the Microsoft CMT link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CISCT2023
Every paper submitted to the CISCT-2023 will be checked for plagiarism by using anti-plagiarism software (Turnitin), before being sent to a pre-conference review. Authors should observe high standards with respect to publication ethics. Falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the author’s own work without proper citation, and misappropriation of the work are all unacceptable.
Join a community of early stage startups.
space is available.